Amazon Store

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Review - Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

**5 "I've Missed You", Loving, Sweet, Surprising Stars"**


Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)
Finding Cinderella
by
Colleen Hoover




Colleen Hoover - You can do no wrong.

None.

Not even a little bit.


Finding Cinderella is a Novella linked to Hopeless & Losing Hope but can be read as a stand-alone.

[My Reviews - Hopeless & Losing Hope]

In Hopeless & Losing Hope, we meet Daniel - Holder's crazy, off his rocker, best friend. I don't know about other readers, but I always felt Daniel had more of a story to tell.

WHAT A STORY HE HAD!!

Six is Sky's best friend. You remember - the Crazy one who went to Italy for a Year as an Exchange Student? Yeah, her.

“Oh, my bad,” Sky interrupts. She points back and forth between Ice Cream Girl and me. “Six, this is Dean’s best friend, Daniel. Daniel, this is my best friend, Six.”


There is no "spark" between these two...

No, there is FULL BLOWN FIREWORKS! Like The Biggest and Best Display you have ever seen, filled with colour, pazazz, explosions and joy.

For being such a short story, this has everything. A strong beginning, an acrtion filled middle, a shock (aka Heart Attack Inducing) ending and everything in between.

I Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love it!!

Plus...ITS FREE ON AMAZON BECAUSE COLLEEN HOOVER IS AWESOME!!

Just go read it. That is an order.

BookLove
from
Addicted2B00ks
xxx


Purchase Link - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment