Amazon Store

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Crash - Nicole Williams

****4 Frustratingly Good Stars!****

Crash (Crash, #1)
 


“Caring for someone is scary, because you both know how it feels to lose someone in the span of a heartbeat.”



I had this bok sitting on my kindle for almost a year and had only ever gotten as far as the first chapter before something came along and took my attention away. Then I bought it on audiobook to listen to when I was driving to/from work. Good plan - the voice suited the story perfectly and before I knew it, I had listened to this and the nest two in the series:
Clash
Crush

Nicole Williams has created a gripping story here, one that tugs on my heartstrings, makes me gasp in shock and quiver in lust.

“Damn it, kiss me, Luce.”



Lucy is a young high school student who is obsessed with dance - all forms of it. She finds peace in the dance studio. Finding peace in her crazy world is not easy.

Jude Ryder - Well Hello New Book Boyfriend!

“The name’s Jude Ryder, since I know you’re all but salivating like a rabid dog to know, and I don’t do girlfriends, relationships, flowers or regular phone calls. If that works for you, I think we could work out something special.”



Jude is hot tempered, a law-breaker, gorgeous, alpha and an all round bad-ass. It is heaven on a plate!

Luce, as she is known, and Jude meet in the summer and have an instant attraction. They spend time together and before they know it, something has developed between them.

Throw in some jail time, a dead family member, non existant parents, crazy parents, controlling parents, gangsters, police incidents, misunderstandings and all manner of other things and you have an eventful novel.

I truly enjoyed this one and my only reasoning for subtracting a star was how utterly irritated I got at Lucy - she was immature, unsecure and whiney. BUT, the rest of the story made up for this.

“Why did he have to be everything I did and everything I didn't need at any given moment?”
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment