Amazon Store

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Crush - Nicole Williams

4.5 "It's finally making sense" Stars!
 
Crush (Crash, #3)
 



**This is Book #3 in the Crash series - Stop reading now if you have not read

Crash or Clash**

“It wasn't so much what made me fall im love with him... It was more that I couldn't not fall in love with him.”



FINALLY Lucy stopped moaning, stopped misunderstanding (well, mostly) and started believing! WooHoo - It only took two books to get there!

Lucy and Jude are engaged, Lucy is at a top dance school in New York and Jude has just been drafted for to a National Football team.

All is perfect in their world.

Yeah Right!

Jude's Team is on the other side of the country & Lucy is taking summer classes so she can graduate early. This means living on opposite sides of America from each other and very conflicting schedules making keeping intouch problematic. Of course it was never going to be simple for Lucy and Jude!

Holly, who we met in book one, loses her job and moves in with Lucy after Jude leaves and brings Little Jude (now 4) with her.

Little Jude or "LJ" as he is known, absolutely makes this story. He is quirky, sweet, loveable and a little bit mad - just like his namesake.

This is a fitting conclusion to Lucy & Jude's saga :)

“That it doesn't matter why I ran," he said, staring at me without blinking, "because I came back. I'll always come back, Luce. No matter how many rip-roaring fights we have and no matter how many miscommunications we have. I'll always come back because you're where I belong."
My review for Crash can be found HERE
My review for Clash can be found HERE

BookLove
from
Addicted2B00ks
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment